Mission & Objectives
The mission of Life-Line Med Training, Corp. is to promote the value of education through higher learning in order to reinforce and enhance educational concepts and career skills needed to develop competent and well prepared professionals within each field of training completed at the institution.
In support of its mission, Life-Line Med Trainings has adopted the following specific objectives:
- Assure the development of an institutional frame that allows the student to growth through a diversified source of high-quality education that incorporates effective educational methodologies, modern technology, and traditional alternatives of effective instructional delivery systems.
- Manage a diversity of students using ethical and innovated methodologies that will allow us to screen, recruit and retain student candidates by identifying the individual needs for educational and personal growth.
- Provide a variety of programs and services that supports its educational goals and purpose, consistent with students needs, encourage student success, enhance diversity, and improve the quality of student life.
- Increase financial resources through the management of an efficient business practice in accordance with ethical procedures and regulatory standards.
- Ensure the physical resources and continuous improvement of evaluations and implementation of policies and services that will contribute to effective learning and better student life.
We offer training courses in:
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Nursing Assistant
- Phlebotomy Technician
- EKG Technician
- Medical Coding and Billing Specialist
- Massage Theapist
- Home Health Aid
- Patient Care Technician
- Security Officer Training
- In-Services: CPR, First Aid, OSHA, HIV and others
Life-Line Med Training is licensed by the Commission for Independent Education.
Florida Department of Education, 325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414, Tallahassee Florida 32399
Florida Board of Nursing, 4052 Bald Cypress Way Bin C-02 Tallahassee, FL 32399-3252
Florida Board of Massage Therapy,4052 Bald Cypress Way Bin C-06 Tallahassee, FL 32399-3257
Additional information regarding the institution may be obtained by contacting the Commission at 1-888-224-6684 or (850) 245-3200.
Other Approved Agencies
Life-Line Med Training is a community training center provider for American Heart Association since 2006 for CPR and First Aid courses as well as National Safety Council Public Instructors for Blood Borne Pathogens and First Responder Training.
Since November 2006 Life-Line Med Training is a Licensed School for Security Training for class D & class G security license. We are licensed (License #2800099) by the Florida Department of Agriculture.
Life-Line Med Training is an Authorized American Heart Association Training Provider, National Safety Council Training Provider, NCCT Approved Testing Center, Official ASPT Proctor site and we are approved by the Florida Department of Education Council of Independent Education.
In addition, Life-Line Med Training is a proud National Competency Computer Testing (NCCT) and American Society of Phlebotomy Technicians (ASPT) Testing Facility since 2008. Also, National Healthcareer Association (NHA), Career Source of South Florida (formally One-Stop Career Center) and Vocational Rehabilitation Educational vendors.