*For additional fees, please Contact Us.
How to pay for your education
Grants: Community and Government grants may be available upon availability of funding.
Financial Assistance may be available through Career Source of South Florida or Vocational Rehabilitation of Florida.
Fee and Payment Schedule?
The Registration fee is due at the time of signing the application for admissions. It is suggested the books and materials be purchased prior to attending the first class.
The student has the option of paying the tuition cost:
1) in full prior to attending the first class.
2) or paying the balance of the tuition cost in installments as agreed upon with the Business Office.
In addition to the Registration fee and down payment, a Student Payment Schedule will be given to the student by the Business Office and payments will be as stated in the Student Payment Schedule.
In the event that a students account is sent to collections, Life-Line Med Training, Corp. shall be entitled to collection, attorney fees and cost on the account thereof.
Tuition, Fees, Programs and Curriculum
All prices for programs are printed herein. There are no carrying charges, interest charges, or service charges connected or charged with any of these programs (past due accounts may be subject to late fees as applicable). Contracts are not sold to a third party at any time. Cost of credit is included in the price cost for the goods and services.
(Note: The total cost does not include licensing or any other regulating agency fees, books and materials.)
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Should student be terminated or cancel for any reason, all refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule:
Should a students enrollment be terminated or cancelled for any reason, all refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule:
1. Cancellation can be made in person, by electronic mail, by Certified Mail or by termination.
2. All monies will be refunded if the school does not accept the applicant or if the student cancels within three (3) business days after signing the enrollment agreement and making initial payment.
3. Cancellation after the third (3rd) Business Day, but before the first class, will result in a refund of all monies paid, with the exception of the registration fee.
4. Cancellation after attendance has begun, but prior to 40% completion of the program, will result in a Pro Rated refund computed on the number of hours completed to the total program hours.
5. Cancellation after completing 40% of the program will result in no refund.
6. Termination Date: When calculating the refund due to a student, the last date of actual attendance by the student is used in the calculation unless earlier written notice was received.
7. Refunds will be made within 30 days of termination of the students enrollment or receipt of a Cancellation Notice from the student.